Renault SA’s full-year 2001 sales were up 2.2% worldwide, to 2.41 million units compared with 2.36 million in 2000. Renault attributes the gains to increased sales of Renault and Dacia vehicles in Central Europe and Renault Samsung models in South Korea, balancing losses in France, Argentina and Turkey. However, analysts believe any gains made last year may be short lived in 2002 thanks to aging Renault models such as the Clio and Megane and greater competition from PSA Peugeot Citroen and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.