VIENNA – Renault SA will produce 3- and 5-door versions of the upcoming third-generation Clio at its Oyak-Renault Otomobile Fabrikalari A.S. joint venture in Bursa, Turkey. It will be the second production site for the new model, which also is assembled at Renault’s plant in Flins, France. Output of the new Clio, which will be introduced to European journalists in June, will start in Turkey in the second half of this year. The investment in the Bursa plant for the new model totals €216 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.