PARIS – To save its investment in the 3-year-old Modus small minivan, which never approached its original sales expectation of 250,000 units a year, Renault SA has added 3.1 ins. (8 cm) in length as part of a facelift and cut the price by €700 ($1,007). But the real change is the addition of a Grand Modus model, 6.3 ins. (16 cm) longer than the Modus. Renault has sold 395,000 of the first-generation Modus minivans since the launch in September 2004. Buyers like it except for a lack of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.