VIENNA – OAO Avtoframos, the joint venture between Renault SA and the city of Moscow, will add assembly of the Renault Fluence sedan and Megane hatchback in first-half 2011. The JV currently manufactures the Renault Logan sedan and Sandero hatchback from complete-knocked-down kits with high localized content. In contrast, the Fluence and Megane models will be built from semi-knocked-down kits. The decision to add two SKD models is a result of the global economic crisis, which has left ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.