Renault SA’s latest concept heralds a new trend in multipurpose vehicle design. The Espace Concept is Renault’s latest interpretation of a vehicle designed around its occupants. Taking some cues from the auto maker’s uniquely styled Avantime and Vel Satis, the Espace Concept features distinct lines that provide a taut, masculine appearance. The overall exterior highlights Renault’s determination to position its Geneva show car as a unique vehicle with a strong personality. The Espace ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.