PARIS — Hoping to continue the popularity of its Scenic line, Renault SA is showing off two versions of the monospace vehicle — one with a facelift and the other with 4-wheel drive. The redesigned Scenic has a more assertive and dynamic face, Renault says. The front is more rounded, with new headlights. The car has two new gasoline engines, including the 1.4L 16-valve 96-hp version and the 2.0L 16-valve 110-hp multivalve version. The automaker will continue to offer the 1.9L diesel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.