PARIS – Thanks to its Entry lineup of vehicles built on the Logan platform, Renault will have some positive momentum when it unveils its 6-year strategy tomorrow. The Entry range, sold under the Dacia brand in Europe and North Africa and the Renault badge elsewhere, accounted for 26% of the Renault Group’s volume last year. The Entry range also will be the source of more growth starting in 2012 when a new factory in Morocco begins production of two new variants: a people mover and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.