BUCHAREST — Renault SA has finalized the purchase of 51% of the Romanian car maker Automobile Dacia SA. But another Romanian automaker, Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., says incentives received by the French automaker are unfair. Renault paid US$50 million for its stake in Dacia and plans to invest a further US$219.7 million during the next five years. Renault also will invest US$68.4 million to increase Dacia capital in two stages. Renault plans to modernize the Renault-based Dacia 1310 and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.