VIENNA – Renault SA acquires the remaining state-owned 12% stake in Societe Marocaine de Construction Automobile (SOMACA), raising its equity in the Moroccan assembler from 54% to 66%. Renault paid about 30 million dirhams ($3.3 million) for the 12%, according to the Moroccan Finance and Privatization Ministry. Renault increased its holding in SOMACA from 8% to 66% in three steps during the past two years. The French company acquired 26% from the Moroccan government in 2003 and 20% from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.