IZMIR, Turkey – After the giant splash made by Renault SA’s low-cost Logan in Europe, the launch of its new Fluence here will pass almost imperceptibly in most of the world. But the car is an important strategic indicator of Renault’s determination to be two companies: a European technology leader and a generalist for the emerging world. The Fluence 4-door sedan, based on the Megane platform, now gives Renault three cars manufactured outside Europe and aimed at the local markets: the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.