PARIS – Renault SA and alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. have joined forces with Ford Motor Co. and PSA Peugeot Citroen in a joint venture that hopes to be to telematics what Covisint LCC’s private online exchange is to automotive e-business. The auto makers have agreed to become equal partners in a new company, as yet unnamed, which will develop the infrastructure for pan-European services that will rival OnStar, the General Motors Corp. telematics operation. It likely will offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.