Marking the first time the French automaker will launch a 4-wheel-drive vehicle since it stopped marketing the Jeep brand in 1993, Renault SA is unveiling an off-road version of its popular Scenic compact MPV to coincide with a refresh of the entire line. The Scenic RX 4 is slated for introduction sometime in the first half of 2000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.