VIENNA – Oyak-Renault Otomobil Fabrikalari A.S., the Turkish joint venture plant owned 51% by French auto maker Renault SA, plans to increase its car and engine production. Luc-Alexandre Menard, Renault senior vice president responsible for the Euromed region, earlier announced an investment of €183 million ($236 million) for this year. The Bursa-based plant plans to increase its annual passenger-car production capacity from 230,000 units to 350,000 by 2008. Currently, Oyak-Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.