PARIS – Renault SA is working on what would be the industry’s smallest common-rail diesel if it were ready today. The 1.2L dCi turbodiesel, shown as a concept in the Renault Ellypse concept car at the Paris auto show last fall, is under production development at Renault. "We're working on something like it, but it won't be ready until 2005 at the earliest," says a spokesman. Renault likely will make production version of concept 1.2L dCi turbodiesel. Rival PSA Peugeot Citroen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.