Renault-Nissan b.v., the management company of the Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance, says it will expand its purchasing operations to encompass 70% of both companies’ operations. The move, which takes effect Jan. 1, encompasses $33 billion worth of annual purchases for the two auto makers, up from the $21.5 billion level managed before the move. Renault-Nissan says the scope of the purchasing organization now will include machinery and equipment, logistics and additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.