VIENNA – A delegation of executives from Renault SA and alliance-partners Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and OAO AvtoVAZ visited Russia’s Far East in search of an assembly plant site this week. Negotiations were led by Bruno Ancelin, Renault-Nissan director of global sourcing and Renault’s managing director for Russia and leader of the Eurasia Region, and Sergey Darkin, governor of the province of Primorye. The province is offering Renault-Nissan-AvtoVAZ several existing industrial sites. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.