VIENNA – Renault SA is developing a special distribution strategy for Romania that includes partners Automobile Dacia SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles. Renault Group’s market share in Romania is the highest among all European countries where it sells cars thanks to local auto maker Dacia, which sold 40,787 cars last year, giving it a market share of 56.5%. Renault was Romania’s No.1 import brand with sales of 5,589 new cars and an 8.1% market share. Together with Nissan’s small ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.