Renault SA will begin building its vehicles at Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. plants in Mexico early next year, says Emil E. Hassan, senior vice president, quality, purchasing and logistics for Nissan North America Inc. The French automaker, which last year took a controlling interest in Nissan, plans to start production of its Scenic model at Nissan Mexicana S.A. de C.V.'s plant in Cuernavaca, Mr. Hassan says. Nissan Mexicana's larger plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico, the sole source of the '00 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.