PARIS – The auto industry has used spy photographers to leak advanced news of its cars before, but a Renault SA website that teases the public about its new Laguna takes the idea to a new comedic level. At insidenewlaguna.com, Renault mocks itself in a short film. A spy photographer closes in on a camouflaged new Laguna on a Malaysian test track, catching Renault Formula 1 drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Heikki Kovalainen behind the wheel before sneaking into the car and getting caught ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.