PARIS – Renault SA appears to have lost some of its charm in France as a result of firing three top employees. The auto maker says the dismissed executives were selling company secrets, but it has not offered proof to the public. The three employees all have professed their innocence and are pursuing legal channels to regain their honor and jobs. The episode has become very messy. Renault asked the French police to investigate, and they are. But the auto maker conducted its own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.