Renault SA Chairman and CEO Louis Schweitzer proposes separating the roles of chairman and CEO at the auto maker by 2005. The plan calls for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. CEO Carlos Ghosn to ascend to the role of CEO for the entire Renault Group. Schweitzer’s announcement comes shortly after Renault’s April 26 annual shareholders’ meeting at which approval was given for the appointment of Ghosn to Renault’s board of directors. The separation would cement Schweitzer’s plan to have Ghosn take over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.