Renault Samsung Motors Co. Ltd. unveils its first cross/utility vehicle to the media as it launches full-scale production of the vehicle at its Busan, South Korea, complex. Journalists expecting to see an entirely new vehicle found themselves looking at a CUV virtually identical to the QMX concept RSM displayed at this year’s Seoul Motor Show. Even the name hasn’t changed much from the show car: the new CUV will be called the QM5. RSM CEO Jean-Marie Hurtiger tells the media the “QM” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.