Renault Samsung Motors Co. Inc. is reworking plans for the media launch of the H45 cross/utility vehicle after it discovers rival GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. is planning to hold a major news event on the same day. Renault Samsung was set to show its long-awaited H45 diesel-powered cross/utility vehicle Oct. 15. The vehicle is said to be virtually identical to the QMX CUV diesel show car shown at the Seoul auto show in March. It will be produced exclusively in Busan, South Korea, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.