BERLIN – Renault SA has opened its fourth design studio, in Kihung, South Korea, at the technical center for its Renault Samsung Motors Inc. subsidiary. "We sent an expert in June, and we opened in September," says Patrick Le Quement, Renault senior vice president-design. "It won't be official until next year, because right now it is not in the budget." (see related story: Renault Invests More in South Korean Venture). Renault Samsung SM5, based on Nissan Maxima, is one of only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.