Renault Samsung produces five SM3 electric vehicles for use in the Korean government’s smart-grid test bed on Cheju Island, where the auto maker’s production facilities are located. “We have joined the SK Innovation consortium (with SK Energy) and will use the vehicles in developing and testing recharge stations and vehicle technologies to substantially reduce hydrocarbon emissions,” a Renault Samsung spokesman tells WardsAuto. The auto maker will provide the consortium with another ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.