PARIS – If Renault SA is gambling on the future of electric vehicles, it has put its trump card on the table at a truck show in Hanover, Germany. The 60-hp Kangoo Express ZE, a small electric van, will sell for the same €15,000 ($20,137) price as a 70-hp diesel with the same ability to haul 106 cu.-ft. (3 cu.-m) of cargo weighing 1,433 lbs. (650 kg). For companies in France that put more than 11,200 miles (18,000 km) a year on their fleet vehicles, the monthly cost of renting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.