PARIS – Renault SA believes the European minivan market has reached a plateau. Although the Scenic range makes up 10% of the auto maker’s sales, it no longer is considered the source of future growth, spokesman Christophe Deville says. Instead, the third-generation Scenics, now being introduced to European markets, are intended to retain the auto maker’s share of the segment. The new Renault Scenic family is conservative in appearance, keeping the basic shape of the Scenic launched ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.