PARIS – Renault SA will begin selling the Romanian-built Logan, its famous €5,000 car ($6,126), in Western Europe next year. A positive reception by potential car buyers after press reviews appeared in June persuaded Renault to carry out marketing studies, which confirmed the existence of demand in the West, a company spokesman says. (See related story: Renault Shows Off New Emerging-Markets Car) Renault Logan The no-frills car, built by Renault's Automobile Dacia SA Romanian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.