Renault SA says it has sold the remaining 17.88% equity stake it held in Nissan Diesel Motor Co. Ltd. The French auto maker says it did not view the assets, which it has held since acquiring the shares as part of the global alliance with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in 1999, as core to its business, clearing the way for the divestiture. The 43.6 million shares were sold to J.P. Morgan Securities Ltd., which plans to sell them on the open market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.