NOVO MESTO, Slovenia – Renault SA is changing its production plan for the Slovenian-based car plant Revoz d.d., owned 67% by Renault. The original plan for the factory, which currently makes the Renault Clio, called for the production of the new-generation Clio with Job One in 2005. Plans to build next-generation Clio at Revoz have been scrapped. Renault's new strategy calls for the production of a new small car, which will be positioned below the Clio. Production will begin in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.