AMSTERDAM – If Renault SA wins a third straight world championship in Formula 1 racing this year, it will be better prepared than ever to take advantage of it with marketing initiatives. And, perhaps, its products. “In 2005, we didn’t react too well” after winning the manufacturer’s championship, admits Alain Dassas, director of the Renault F1 Team. “It’s a shame not to take advantage of a good result.” During the 2006 victory season, Renault introduced a special F1 Team variant of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.