PARIS – Renault SA will take control of a small factory in Morocco and build what is thought to be a sedan version of its hatchback X90 project, the much-discussed €5,000 ($5,647) car. In a statement announcing the memorandum of understanding signed with the government of Morocco, Renault calls the vehicle by its codename, the L90, and says it is "an economical family car aimed at the Moroccan market and some export markets in the region." The car will be branded Dacia. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.