PARIS – When it comes to technologies that will be needed in the future, Renault SA's research director prefers working with American suppliers, such as Delphi Corp. and Visteon Corp., rather than European companies. "Americans like Delphi come here to win customers," Pierre Beuzit says at an industry conference sponsored by L'Usine Nouvelle. "They ask, 'What do you want to do with energy in 10 years?' And they adapt to our strategy." Renault exec favors U.S. suppliers for technologies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.