LLUBLJANA, Slovenia – French journalists overwhelmingly believe Renault SA has made a mistake in changing the character of its entry-level Twingo with the new model that reaches the market June 15 in France, Italy and Slovenia, where it is built. Questions at a presentation to the press here challenged company assumptions on the car's design and marketing plans. “It looks like a camel,” says one writer, referring to the joke about horses designed by committees and the influence of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.