FRANKFURT — Renault SA doesn’t plan to produce its Talisman concept car. For one thing, the gull-wing doors wouldn’t have room to swing open in most French parking lots. But elements of the car, which would compete with a US$70,000 BMW 7-series in the marketplace, will help drive future product. "It’s a research vehicle," says Patrick Le Quement, senior vice president of design. "The interior has been under development for the last two years." The grande tourisme coupe, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.