The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. will offer professional, business and technical courses through a new Internet-based training program for auto dealerships to help improve customer satisfaction. The first phase of the program, which highlights basic site functionality and course bundles relevant to auto retailers, currently is available to dealers. The overall training program includes business, technical and end-user courses to help dealerships with employee recruitment, preventing sexual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.