The United Auto Group, the nation’s second-largest automotive retailer, has chosen Reynolds and Reynolds Co. to be its sole dealer management system (DMS) provider. The deal will be announced later this week in a press release, according to a UAG spokesman. Reynolds officials, meanwhile, declined to comment on the deal. In an internal memo obtained by Ward’s, Roger Penske Jr. tells UAG employees that the company is working on a transition plan that should take 12-18 months to complete. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.