FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Rhodia Engineering Plastics has developed a new material that the company will use to pursue North American vehicle interior applications. Daewoo Kalos represents first step in major push by Rhodia Engineering Plastics into vehicle interiors. The Lyon, France-based polyamide thermoplastic producer, a division of the Rhodia Group chemical company, currently focuses its automotive business on under-hood applications. “We have not been a major interior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.