Ricardo, Inc., signs an agreement with Milan (MI) Dragway to develop the drag strip into a 1.55 mile loop that will become the Ricardo Vehicle Test Center. The development will not change the regularly scheduled National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) events at the track. Jeremy Holt, President of Ricardo, Inc., said the track development and the construction of a 1,000 sq. ft. building to house Ricardo service bays will give Ricardo a superior vehicle test center. Ricardo's $210,000 investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.