PRAGUE – Ricardo Group plans to spend €2.1 million ($2.5 million) to expand its research and development center in Prague, the Czech Republic. Employment at the operation will increase from 30 to about 200 people within the next two years, as part of the investment. The quality of Czech engineers and the long automotive tradition in the Czech Republic prompted Ricardo’s decision to expand here, says Clive Hickman, managing director of Ricardo Vehicle Engineering. “For this reason we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.