Honda Motor Co. Ltd’s 2009 plan to move Ridgeline compact pickup production from its Alliston, ON, Canada, plant will free capacity for several products, including the hot-selling CR-V cross/utility vehicle. The relocation of the Ridgeline to Honda’s plant in Lincoln, AL, will allow some Civic car output to be shifted from East Liberty, OH, to Alliston, opening up capacity at the Ohio plant for additional CR-V output, Honda spokesman Ed Miller says. Honda built 246,374 Civics at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.