John Rintamaki spent 30 years at Ford. The chief of staff position at Ford Motor Co. will not be filled following John Rintamaki’s departure on March 31, the auto maker says. “It’s off the chart,” a spokesman says, adding the position will remain vacant for the foreseeable future – not because there is no candidate, but because the company is on a course to streamline operations. Allan Gilmour, vice chairman and CFO, will assume the chief of staff’s responsibilities. They ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.