Heading into the year’s third quarter, a Ward’s forecast estimates North American production for July will hit 906,915 vehicles, a 3.6% drop from year-ago’s 940,351. With the spotlight shifting away from labor strife, domestic auto makers are focused on consumers’ growing preference for small cars. Ward’s forecasts a 4.3% uptick in passenger-car production, while light-truck output could drop as much as 10.5% in July. June output is expected to trail year-ago by 9.5%, for an estimated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.