Kurt Ritter, formerly general manager of General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac-GMC and Buick divisions, is fired by advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi after just one month on the job. Ritter, a 32-year GM veteran, joined the agency in May to head its Toyota Motor Corp. account, which angered GM because it does more than $350 million worth of business with agencies owned by Publicis Groupe of France, Saatchi & Saatchi’s owner. John Middlebrook, GM vice president of marketing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.