In a new-car market running 8.5% ahead of year-ago, Ford Motor Co., Toyota Motor Corp. and Holden Ltd. are locked in a tight battle for leadership in New Zealand. All three have established a big gap over fourth-placed Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Motor Industry Assn. figures show 6,233 new cars were sold in July, taking the year-to-date tally to 38,870 – the strongest January-July results in 13 years. Ford's 6,567 car deliveries landed it a 16.9% share of the segment, putting it narrowly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.