FARMINGTON, MI – One of the most famous marketing campaigns in history is being downsized. General Motors Corp.’s Chevrolet Div. will stop using the “Like a Rock” ad slogan for its truck products, excluding the Silverado fullsize pickup. The auto maker also is discontinuing use of its “We’ll Be There” motto for its cars. GM North America chief Gary Cowger introduces Chevy’s new ad campaign. A new marketing pitch – “An American Revolution” – will represent Chevy cars and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.