Russian importer targets sales of at least 10 Rolls Phantoms annually. MOSCOW – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. appoints OOO BorisHof, a Moscow-based BMW dealer, as its official importer in Russia. A new company, dubbed Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Moscow, will be created and the first Rolls-Royce showroom is expected to be opened here before the end of the year. Orders already are being taken for the new Rolls-Royce Phantom, which bases at about €550,000 ($631,000) here. “Phantom is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.