CROZET, France – It’s one thing to tell a would-be car buyer that the sky’s the limit on optional equipment. It’s another thing to deliver on that promise. Meet Clive Woolmer. As manager of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd.’s bespoke business, he is tasked with developing one-of-a-kind features for a customer base that is, arguably, the most discerning and eccentric in the world. “Billionaires,” Woolmer says. “It is very demanding.” While he admires the customers themselves – “Each one is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.