CROZET, France – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. is rebuilding its pool of skilled production workers at a pace commensurate with a hand-built assembly process – “step by step,” the auto maker’s manufacturing chief says. But its global sales are growing by leaps and bounds, leading to the expectation that Rolls-Royce will surpass last year’s record of 1,010 deliveries worldwide. The level of craftsmanship displayed in Roll-Royce’s current models is “at least the same” as it was before BMW ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.