Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is expanding its Bespoke customizing operation to meet growing demand for items tailored to the buyer's specification, says the British maker of super-luxury cars. Bespoke, based at the home of Rolls-Royce at Goodwood in West Sussex, U.K., will see a doubling of team members, including designers, engineers and project-management staff, by the end of 2011. The auto maker says in a statement this will bring its number of Bespoke experts to more than 50. Customer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.